If you are experiencing hip pain and soreness, it may be time to see an expert in hip preservation. Taking action now may preserve function and decrease your chances of injury in the future.
The Hip Preservation Program at Duke Regional Hospital offers:
- High-tech radiology procedures for a more accurate diagnosis
- Expert orthopaedic surgeons to offer the best care plan for your condition
- Operating rooms specifically designed for orthopaedic surgery
- Exceptional nurses, trained to care for orthopaedic patients
- Physical and occupational therapists to get you up and moving after surgery
- Discharge planners to ensure your recovery is a success
The Hip Preservation Program can treat the following hip issues:
- Athletic injuries including contusions, bursitis, stress fractures and strain
- Developmental dysplasia
- Hip impingement
Treatment for these issues can range from physical therapy to injections to surgical procedures. Follow up with one of our hip specialists to find out what is best for you.
Physicians offering this service include: