Whether it’s chest pain, abnormal heart rhythms or advanced coronary artery or valve disease, Duke Regional has the diagnostic equipment and expertise to diagnose and treat your heart problem and guide your recovery.
Our heart services include:
- Non-invasive testing such as exercise testing, nuclear exercise testing, echocardiography, stress echocardiography, pharmacological stress testing, and Holter monitoring
- Diagnostic cardiac catheterization
- Therapeutic cardiac catheterization procedures, both elective and emergency; this includes angioplasty, stenting, intervascular ultrasound
- Peripheral vascular diagnostic and therapeutic procedures including renal, carotid, and abdominal aneurysms
- The complete range of cardiac surgical procedures for an adult population
- Coronary bypass grafting
- Valve replacement
- Valve repair
- Vascular surgery
A comprehensive cardiac rehabilitation program offered through Duke Cardiopulmonary Rehabilitation.
- The full spectrum of support personnel in nephrology, pulmonary, and cardiac anesthesiology is available.
Cardiac Catheterization Laboratory
Our state-of-the-art cardiac catheterization laboratory (Cath Lab) offers the most current technology for cardiac and vascular interventions. Services are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to meet any cardiac or vascular emergency.