On June 22, 2013, HealthView transitioned to Duke MyChart, part of Duke Medicine’s new electronic medical record technology called Maestro Care. Learn more about MyChart below or at dukemychart.org.
You are a valuable member of your care team. As a Duke Medicine patient, you can access the health services you need through Duke MyChart.
MyChart is a convenient, patient-centered website that provides instant, secure access to your health information at Duke Medicine. With MyChart you can
- Request prescription refills
- Send a private message to your care team about any non-urgent needs
- Receive an e-mail when lab and test results are available, and then quickly access those results
- Receive new, easy-to-read billing statements
- Pay bills quickly and easily through a secure online form
- Add minor children or other dependents to your account
- Update personal and insurance information
Visit dukemychart.org to log in, sign up, and learn more. You can also access MyChart through a secure mobile app compatible with Android and iOS devices.
If you have questions about MyChart, call Duke Customer Service at 919-620-4555 or 800-782-6945 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday or 8:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m. Thursday.