Our excellent benefits package, reviewed and upgraded regularly, includes:
- Group health
- Life and disability insurance
- Paid pension retirement (for non-exempt employees)
- Voluntary defined contribution retirement plan (for exempt employees)
- Tax-deferred annuity and mutual fund options
- Paid time off plan (for vacation, holiday, and sick days)
- Employee credit union
We also offer voluntary dental, long-term care, supplemental life, personal casualty, and short- and long-term disability plans at competitive group rates.
In addition, we offer tuition reimbursement and career development programs for educational programs at area colleges and universities.
Duke’s educational assistance program allows classes to be taken at Duke after only one year of service, and our own clinical education and professional development department provides continuing education on clinical, leadership development, and general interest topics.
To learn more about Duke’s benefits packages please visit the Duke Human Resources Web site.